Sublime Repair Forté ™
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you see, which web sites or search terms link you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files" track actions that occur on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), e-mail address, and telephone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information we collect generally to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and shipping invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this
Order Information for :
- Communicate with you;
- Examine our orders for possible risks or fraud; and
- When you are in line with the preferences you have shared with us, to provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, in general, to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analysis of how our customers navigate and interact). the Site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or if you would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by email using the details below:
Sublime Repair Forté ™
Gounari 113 Glyfada GR 16674